Umtata, South Africa
Syferkuil, South Africa
Bryanston, Gauteng, City of Johannesburg (JHB), South Africa
Germiston, South Africa
Syferkuil, South Africa
Lansdowne, South Africa
Tembisa, South Africa
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, eThekwini (ETH), South Africa
Please translate this page into your desired language using Browser Translation or Google Translate - https://translate.google.com
"At GONE GLOBAL, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy."
This Policy (offers The Right to be Informed) by explaining when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our websites, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to "Gone Global, P.O. Box 575 Richmond Victoria Australia 3121".
Who are we?
We’re "GONE GLOBAL" - Gone Global Pty Ltd https://goneglobal.com and we provided a Global Dating Service consiting of over 100 Dating Sites (more as SubDomains) . Gone Global Pty Ltd is an Australian Registered Limited Company (ABN 83 108 574 590). The postal address is "Gone Global, P.O. Box 575 Richmond Victoria Australia 3121".
Our Dating Solution is in a state of Maturing. There are aspects of this offering that need improvement and we are very aware of them. We are 100% committed to developing this offering to the best it can possibility be and are very open to suggestions of any kind. Your welcome to Contact us here
How do we collect information from you?
The main way we obtain information about you is when you Register or Update your Profile. This is the Core Information that is used to Display your Profile, Show you in Search Results, Match you to other Members etc. This includes Profile & Gallery Photos uploaded to our systems. Your email is obtained during registration and your IP Address & Device TimeZone are collected when you login. We also use Google Analytics, Google Search Console (Webmaster), Google Adsense and other Google Products.
What type of information is collected from you?
Some of the Personal information we collect includes email address , gender, religon, location, age, languages spoken, height, hair color, eye color, ethnicity, nationality, occupation, education, relationship status, body art, marriage views, pets, drinking/smoking/drug habits, childern, food, body type, interests, photos and also what your looking for in a partner like age prefences, location, children situation etc, Email, IP Address & Device TimeZone are also obtained. Other information includes Contact Us requests, Messages you send to other Members on the site and Events relating to your interactions with other Members. Note: we don't hold any Credit Card information but rather use PayPal as an all in one Payment Gateway Solution.
For a Complete list of Profile Data Collected look at the following two pages:
1.Register Profile (must be logged out)
2.Update Profile (must be logged in)
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- Display your Profile for Members & Non-Members (users viewing without being logged in)
- Display your Profile Information on Site Pages like Search, Messages, Contact & Home
- Display your Profile on other GONE GLOBAL Dating Sites. GONE GLOBAL consists of over 100 Dating Sites with more as SubDomains .This number of sites is likely to slightly increase going forward. Currently your Profile information can show on any of these Dating Systems. In the future we are planning on seperating & isolating some Dating Sites and/or using strategic connections between similar Dating Topics.
- Display your Profile on Landing Pages & LongTail Keyword Pages
- Emails we send to Members like "New Messages", "My Matches", "Forgot My Password"
- Seek your views or comments on the Services we Provide
- Notify you of Changes to our Services
- General Communications including Activities, Promotions of Related Services, Free Offerings, Related Information